Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

running, onward.

I have 5 sessions under my belt, still doing 5 minutes brisk walk to start then 1 minute jog, 90seconds walk sets. All for about 20-25 minutes. The program I mentioned last entry says to increase the jog times but since I am carrying more weight than the average person who tends to *want* to run/jog, I am taking it easy and repeating the 1st week until running for one full minute is easy.
Last session, by the 4rth set I was jogging the full minute without pushing myself from 30seconds on so it's a wonderful improvement.

I am still in the giddy stage of wanting to go daily but I am sticking to every other day (mostly Mon-Wed-Fri). My energy levels are better. My hunger is huge though and low-carbing right now is very difficult. As long as I don't *gain*. I've lost about 20lbs since May and intend on never ever regaining them back. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment