Search This Blog

Friday, August 05, 2011

Peach Crisp photos

First, let me apologize for the quality of these photos. They were taken in my somewhat dimly lit kitchen using Photobooth on my MacBook. I usually use my Canon Elph with is a real gem but my husband needed it for work tonight and knowing my penchant for procrastination, I decided to use Photobooth. Fun little application.
Above the blanched, peeled peaches that have been tossed with 1/4cup brown sugar and 1tsp flour are waiting for the crumb.

Above, the crumb has been sprinkled on and dish is about to be put into a 350F oven for about 45min.

Fresh out of the oven. This picture doesn't do it justice. Believe me, the crisp was still bubbling and the smell was amazing. Fresh peach smells wonderful but cooked peach makes me swoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment