Search This Blog

Friday, August 05, 2011

photos of foods in mid creation.

When I bake it puts me such a happy mood. I love taking all these various ingredients and magically transform them into a succulent cake or tasty yet healthy muffins (I know, oxymoron but you haven't tasted MY muffins)

When I am baking, I'll mix the ingredients together; the dry together; the wet together and then take a few minutes to admire how pretty they look.

Here are a few photos of ingredients I had the presence of mind to run for the camera to snap a few pics:

 this jumble of spoons caught my eye. These are my favourite measuring spoons. There are in metric, keeps me honest (Canada is metric after all. I would fail the test if I had to convert cups to ml. The only place I use metric in my cooking is these measuring spoons--1/4cup=60ml=4Tbs; 1Tbs=15ml. That's it folks. Otherwise I need paper or my handy laptop to google it)
flour with cinnamon

upside down pineapple cake

oil, yoghurt, egg, vanilla.
I love making muffins for this reason you see above. Just before I whisk up the wet ingredients, I pile them all together and have a look to admire the colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment