Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Man-made Dinner

Last night my darling Sheu cooked up this picturesque meal:

He got the chinese brocolli w/oyster sauce recipe on the web somewhere. The dish on the left is Three Pepper Game Hen from Martin Yan's Chinatown Cooking (minus the red peppers). He used boneless chicken instead of game hen. I helped him by chopping some of the vegetables. He said it turned out pretty good. (The picture doesn't do it justice -- I need to work on my food photography skills!)

I made black eyed peas & spinach with indian spices for my dinner. It looked like a bowl of brown & green glop, and that's why it's NOT in the picture. But it was yummy.

1 comment:

  1. that looks like a fabulous meal. Can I come over? ha ha
    At first look, I thought the chicken dish was a tofu dish, knowing you are a vegetarian. ;) Photographing food is the hardest but I think your photo looks good; made me hungry so...

    ReplyDelete