Search This Blog

Monday, January 29, 2007

Cool Website: Charm City Cakes

A few nights ago, Sheu and I watched the Food Network show "Ace of Cakes" for the first time. I had no idea that the shop featured in the show, Charm City Cakes, is right here in Baltimore! (Ok, we actually live between Baltimore and DC -- but I used to live in Baltimore, and I still work in Baltimore, and Sheu works north of Baltimore, so close enough!)

Anyway, the Charm City Cakes website is fun to explore. Their cakes are truly amazing! They have an extensive photo gallery. Here's the website address -- pretty self-explanatory, heh heh.
www.charmcitycakes.com

I recommend the show "Ace of Cakes", too. It's currently running on Thursday nights on Food Network. It's fun to see how they make these crazy cakes!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, we like Ace of Cakes in our household too... Awesome show, awesome cakes, and funny guys. Its fun to see how they solve different design problems.

    ReplyDelete