Search This Blog

Monday, December 25, 2006

Small Collage Photo Frame

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a lovely holiday.

Here is my second collage project -- a photo frame magnet for Sheu's parents. The photo is Sheu as a baby. :) This took one evening to make, compared to three evenings it took to make the Christmas ornament.


I bought the little wooden photo frame at Michaels for US $0.99. It is approximately 3 x 3". It had an ugly little chain for hanging, but I removed that part. I glued magazine clippings on the surface with regular Elmer's glue. Then I put a large self-adhesive magnet on the back (also purchased at Michaels).

I've considered varnishing these collage items, but the magazine clippings already have a glossy look, so I decided to leave this frame as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment